Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 19 Bump


Week 19 Stats



Sleep: Good, having a hard time not sleeping on my back though. I might have to break down and buy a Snoogle.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, still wearing my sundresses also. Bought a few paris of jean/capris off eBay and loved them. Also bought a Bellaband so i can wear my non maternity jeans. The ones my thighs and butt still fit in anyway.

Food cravings: Cold water, apples, pasta.

Food aversions: 
Sour foods.


Symptoms I have: Been having more of the stretching pains lately in my stomach and sides. And the typical, uncomfortable symptoms that come from being large.

Doctor’s Appointment: August 10, Ultrasound August 14!

Movement: Yes, at least once a day though it is still pretty light.

Belly Button: Innie.

Gender: Unknown - I'm STILL convinced it's a girl though.

What I’m looking forward to: Finding out what were having, and that everything is healthy!

What I miss: Not being hot all the time. This Florida heat is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment