Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Week 15 Update with Bump Photo


Week 15 Baby Bump




My week in summary... 

How far along: 15 weeks

Baby's size: An orange.



Sleep: Good. Except for the fact that in New Jersey the sun is up at 5:30 am, so I didn't get much sleep while I was there.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, lots of non-maternity dresses still. Also got my first pair of maternity jeans, and I must say I am in LOVE. Picked up some maternity tanks from Macy's in NJ for $6.99.

Food cravings: WATER!

Food aversions: None.

Symptoms I have: When I stand for too long I get some minor leg and lower back discomfort. Also when I wake up in the morning my back seems a little out of wack.

Doctor’s Appointment: July 12. Tomorrow!

Movement: YES! What I thought might be movement before, is definitely movement now! It is not all the time, or super powerful, but if I sit still long enough I can feel Baby Mac fluttering around in there. Very cool.

Belly Button: Innie.

Gender: Unknown - I'm STILL convinced it's a girl though.

What I’m looking forward to: Picking a name. So far husband & I are worlds apart.

What I miss: I was super homesick while away. Glad to be home!






Another update to come soon, sorry this week was so late! Dr. appointment tomorrow, and week 16 starts Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment